A key player in the industry, we consider our outstanding workforce to be our core asset. Our approach to developing our workforce includes recruiting exceptional talent and supporting long-term professional development. We invite talented individuals to join our exciting team and to help build a great organization.
- To serve as Crop Power primary content creator and responsible for the creation of all marketing materials including promotional video, content or advertising campaigns.
- To capture high quality educative, fun, brand friendly content of products for promotional use.
- To provide creative ideas for content marketing including pre-shooting processes; script, storyboard, allocate resources needed for shooting projects.
- Keep up to date with digital marketing trends to direct content that feels most relevant and connected to our community.
- Able to grow web traffic through digital ads from a content marketing perspective.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/ Graduate Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in (Graphic Design/ Creative Design/Videography/Arts and Media) OR Agriculture (Agronomy equivalent).
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator is a must.
- Preferably minimum 1 year working experience. Fresh graduate encourages to apply.
- Social media marketing experience (such as content marketing & copywriting) is a plus.
- Familiar with photographic equipment such as camera, flashlight, together with image and video editing.
- Lively attitude, can think outside the box and not afraid to be creative. You have a passion for building a lasting brand & have desire to connect and understand customers.
- To be responsible in new product development inclusive of managing all aspects of crop testing plans, conducting trials and demonstrations, visiting farms and providing technical support and assistance to growers.
- To involve in the sales activities and ensuring given monthly, quarterly & yearly sales targets are achieved.
- To promote the good image and reputation of the Company.
- To transfer product knowledge, technical support and assistance to growers and distributors.
- To responsible for the credit control of customers including timely and prompt collections.
- To report and attend meeting at HQ as and when required.
- To attend to special projects or assignment that may be needed as and when required at the discretion of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate / Graduate Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or equivalent.
- Preferably 2 years working experience. Fresh graduate encourages to apply.
- Possess own transport and able to traveling outstation.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated & demonstrated abilities in working both independently.
We would like to invite you to apply for multiple Internship position in our company.
- Independence and can work in group
- Minimum intern at least 3 months
- To be able to follow instruction given by superior
- To assist in routine work in relevant department – Seed QC, Production, Accounts/HR, Admin, Digital Marketing
- Diploma/Degree in Agriculture/Science & Technology/Biotechnology/Accounting/ Business Studies or equivalent.
- Intern Allowance: RM800/month
- Permanent offer after the Internship Program
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent offer after the Internship Programme
- Assist in warehouse operation activities
- Daily Picking, packing of stocks according to Job order
- Assist in Stock Receiving, organize and arrange received stock in designated storage location
- Assist in Loading & Unloading of stock to/from Container
- Ensure tidiness & cleanliness in warehouse area
- Other ad-hoc assign duty
- Minimum qualification: SPM
- Preferably 2 – 3 years of working experience in warehouse or packing operation. Fresh school leaver is encouraged to apply
- Ability to handle forklift
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow instruction given and work independently
- Added advantage if with Class E (Truck) driving license
- Added advantage if computer literate